We ensure our firm commitment to your privacy vis-à-vis the protection of your priceless information. In order to endow you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you. To enhance better protection of your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- Terms as used in this Policy:
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “apseshopping Platform” shall mean https://apseshopping.com/, the website or the Company Shopal-Quantum Pvt Ltd.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “Attendee”, “Visitor”, “Organizer” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to https://apseshopping.com/ owned and operated by the Company
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause III.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information. Some of the Services on the Website requires the disclosure of certain information. To provide such services through the Website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Name of the User;
- Contact Information including email address & phone number;
- Demographic Information such as gender, City, postal code;
- Any other information termed as “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Payment Information including but not limited to credit/debit card information, bank account details, any other information required to process the payment for use of website/services and/or for availing products and services from the website;
- Any other information required to tailor the products and services to your requirements;
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers
- User name;
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE
User understands and acknowledges by using the Website, to the collection and use of information about Organizer’s and User’s use of the Website in accordance with the terms of this Policy. User further consents and agrees that the Company may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain information related to User’s Account, and any devices or computers being used for operating or using the Website, Service, and any features therein. Information collected by the Company when User uses the Service may also include technical information related to User’s use that may be used by Company to support, improve and enhance Company’s products and services. User further understands and agrees that these information’s may be transferred to for storage, processing and use by Company and its affiliates. Technical information gathered as part of the support services, if any, related to the Service may be used solely to improve the Service or to provide customized services or technologies to User and will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies the User. Our Website requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and this email address maybe your username and it will represent your identity on our Website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, other informations which may be collected, and the use of such information are as follows:
- Registration Information: Before using the Website for any kind of events related Service, User will be asked to register or create an account on the Website and to provide with certain personal information, such as first and last name, email address, mailing address or other contact information and personal details. This information is requested for identification purposes, to communicate with User regarding User’s use of the Service or the terms governing the Service, and to facilitate the functioning of the Website, Service or related Company services. The Company may also use this information to notify User of new features on the Website, New Products /Services of the Company, any information that may be of interest, any suggestions based on your usage pattern, or to request that User provide feedback to Company about the Services. Company may also use such information for targeted advertising, marketing purposes or share collective analytical information regarding certain actions users have taken) . We may keep this information indefinitely.
- Location Information: When User uses the Service, the Company may collect information regarding User’s location from the GPS functionality in User’s Device. The Company may use this location information as part of some of Website functionality and related services to User, and to improve the experience of Users with the Service. The Company may also use such information for targeted advertising and other marketing purposes, or to request that User provide feedback about the Service. The Company may keep this information indefinitely.
- Correspondence: If User corresponds with Company through the Website (or via email), the Company may gather in a file specific to User the information that User submits. The Company may keep this information indefinitely.
- IP addresses: The Company collects information about User’s IP address to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server and to administer the Website, and other elements of the Service. User IP address is also used to help identify User. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- Personally Identifiable Information: The Company will not use any personally identifiable information in any way that is not described in this Policy. Company’s employees may have access to any such information in the course of their duties, but only to the extent required for such purposes. The Company may also use third-party service providers which may have access to such personally identifiable information on a confidential basis and only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, the usage of the Website and the features and time you have used the Website for. We collect any communications between you and other users or third parties through our Website and details of any external links that you click on.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Website of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
- HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Company may disclose data and information collected about User through the Website to its employees and affiliates, Event Organizers and to other third-party contractors who perform services on behalf of the Company in connection with the Service or to complete or confirm a transaction that User conducts with us.
- Company may disclose the results of aggregated, de-identified data about User collected through the Website without restriction (such as the number of users of the Service at a certain point in time). In these situations, the Company does not disclose to any entity any information that could be used to personally identify User.
- Company may disclose information about User to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with any element of the Service, court order or other legal processes. The Company reserves the right to release information collected through the Website to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company, in its sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate, subject only to limitations imposed by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Company may also disclose information about User to third parties for investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect against harm to any element of the Service.
VII. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
VIII. SECURITY MEASURES
- To help protect the privacy of data collected through the Website, the Company employs reasonable security practices and procedure and take all necessary security measures for data collected which are intended to be consistent with industry-standard practices and applicable regulatory requirements. In addition, the Company takes commercially reasonable steps to store certain data collected separately with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. However, the Service as being operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond Company’s control, the Company shall not be liable of any such breach of security or other problems beyond Company’s control.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make User’s visit to the Website as safe as possible.
- Company uses regular Malware Scanning for the Website.
- Any personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information Users supply, is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- The Company implements a variety of security measures when an User enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of any personal information.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We have in place appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and other data stored on the website.
- However, the Company will not be responsible, in any manner, for breach of security, or for any actions and omissions of the third parties beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to hacking, data diddling, cyber-attacks, acts of government, breach of security and confidentiality, unauthorised access to the computer system and network, breach of encryption, amongst others.
- THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
The Company does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any Personally Identifiable Information.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at Company’s discretion, it may include or offer third-party products or services on the Website. These third-party Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. The Company, therefore, has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of the third-party Websites. The Company is not liable for any third-party link, made available or hosted, transmitted or temporarily hosted or stored on the Website. The Company shall, however, do due diligence before hosting or making available such third-party links on the Website. The Company shall not provide such third-party links for which the Company has knowledge of carrying any kind of device or network contaminants such as virus, malware, worms, etc., or responsible for fraud or other unlawful actions. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of this Website and welcome any feedback about any suspicious third-party Websites.
- PRESERVATION AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- The Company or any person on its behalf holding Sensitive personal data or information does not retain that information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information is collected and may lawfully be used.
- Other than the retention of data as described above in this Policy, the Company shall preserve and retain such information and data as may be specified for such duration and in such manner and format as may be directed by any authorised Government Authority.
XII. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
XIII. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you wish to cancel you existing account and no longer wish to avail our services, you may make a request to info(at)apseshopping(dot)com and we shall delete your account from the website. However, we may retain the information until the completion of services to be provided under the website. We will not retain the information for any purposes other than the purposes for which we may lawfully use. We may also retain the information furnished by you in case you wish to revive your account on the website. We may use the information furnished by you for research, statistical analysis, business intelligence and other data analytics by maintaining the anonymity of the user. Your cancellation of the account on the website terminates your relationship with us and you will no longer be able to avail all of our services unless you either revive your account or create a new one.
XIV. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Registration to the website is open only for “Major” as defined under the Indian Majority Act, 1875 and for people who are capable of contracting as mentioned under the Contract Act, 1872. However, services can be provided to the minors upon express approval and consent by their parent/guardian. It is required of the parents and guardians of minors to control and supervise the online activities of the minor children and to set up appropriate parental controls to prevent the minors from disclosing sensitive personal information or data.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website/Application. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
The Website/Application also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our Website/Application, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics optout add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
XVI. You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
XVII. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RELATED GRIEVANCE
Any discrepancies and grievances of the User with respect to data and information collected, processing of information, confidentiality and privacy issue shall be brought to the notice of the Company through the Grievance Officer. For this purpose, the Company’s designated Grievance Officer is Mr Abdul Khadar who may be contacted via email on info(at)apseshopping(dot)com The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances expeditiously and in all cases within one month from the date of receipt of the grievance.
XVIII. CONTACTING US
If there are any questions regarding this Policy or other issues related to a privacy breach, you may contact us using the information below.
#Harsha Residency, Opposite Sadhana Samarth Apartment, Devangpet Main Road, Silver park, Hubballi 580023